Our vision is simple: at Sudbury Primary School we are committed to preparing each child to be a confident, lifelong learner, where learning is fun and education is valued.
The values we instill in the pupils on a daily basis are those of trust, respect, empathy, independence, resilience and kindness.
- To create a happy, secure and welcoming atmosphere in which effective and enjoyable learning can take place.
- To promote a feeling of family and community where good manners, courtesy and consideration for others are actively encouraged.
- To accept that everyone is different and to respect those differences and to develop awareness, understanding and respect for other religions and cultures.
- To create a stimulating and challenging learning environment in which each child can develop their full potential.
- To provide equal opportunities for every child to assist their personal, social & career development later in life.
- To encourage pupils to take ownership of their learning, have consistently high expectations and be proud of their achievements.
- To value each child as an individual in order to develop self esteem, confidence and independence.
- To work in partnership with parents, encouraging parents to play an active part in the life of the school.
- To support children in making informed decisions leading to a healthy lifestyle.
- To keep all children safe and teach them how to keep themselves safe in modern society.